Hello loves! This holiday gift guide is for the boys (aka the men) in our lives. Some of these items are handpicked by my hubs himself, making it the ultimate check list. I don’t know about you, but sometimes I think my husband has better taste in apparel than I do, haha! It could also be the fact that he grew up with four sisters. Either way, I love it and I’m so excited we got to put this together. If there’s a specific item you get for your hubs let me know so I can add it on. I can’t wait to see all your recommendations and picks. Happy holidays!
U N D E R $25
U N D E R $75
S P L U R G E
- Patagonia Jacket – Cody has this and absolutely loves it. It’s the perfect travel jacket or easy for those chilly mornings in Vegas. He says it keeps him super warm and is worth the money.
- Philips One Blade – If your hubs shaves everyday or close to it, this is a mans dream come true. No razor burn, gives a clean shave and super inexpensive. The perfect holiday gift or stocking stuffer. Thank me later, its that good!
- UGG Slippers – You can never go wrong with a pair of house slippers. He wears these almost everyday and they’ve been one of the best purchases yet! Come in a few colors with free shipping!
- Scooter – A kick scooter for adults. I don’t know what your husbands like, but mines a big kid at heart and this is perfect for him to get involved and play once Weston starts riding his bike, haha!
- Cole Haan Shoes – Easily the most worn shoe Cody has. We got him them in three different colors and they’re easy for him to dress up or down. He says they’re comfy and run TTS. Free shipping included.
- Nomad Wireless Charger – This looks soo cool. Cody is totally a tech guy and would love this. I think I might just get it for him. Super convenient and sleek looking.
- Air Force Ones – The literal OG Nike! You can never go wrong with an all white shoe and I’m so pumped these made a comeback because I am here for it. Might get matching ones for Cody and I.
(more gifts below)