Before we pass any judgement, I just want everyone to know that glamping can be a lot cheaper than you think. I mean, if you can do it, why not? It also helps with all the camping cons that go with the nature. Don’t get me wrong, we didn’t glamp it up this trip, but we did find a few ways to make our lives easier and cuter for next time.
G L A M P I N G
1. Buy a decent sized tent, 6-8 people max, any bigger is just too much! We use a 7 person tent because we put Weston’s pack-n-play inside. Such a game changer.
2. Buy a door mat. This totally prevents grass, dirt, weeds, etc+ from getting inside.
3. Use a little cube organizer and put all your shoes inside the cube. Keeps your shoes in one place and prevents you for losing them. All you moms know what its like to look for your little ones shoes for at least 5 minutes. Haha!
4. Get string fairy lights. Target has really cute ones for cheap and they usually just take batteries. You can hang them inside and outside. Add’s the perfect glamping touch and they’re not too bright.
5. Bring an air mattress. Best thing we ever did. It was so comfy and I just threw an oversized sheet on it and brought pillows and blankets.
Everything is super easy and mainly just all about adding little touches to your camp site. For the most part, I found everything inside my house aside from 1-2 things and just made my way to Target.
Leave me a comment on what you would bring to your campsite to glamp it up.
O U T F I T D E T A I L S