1. Cody is hands down one of the very few people I’ve met who is always up for an adventure. Whether it be going to Sonic to get a cream slush or driving to Utah to spend the day in the moutains.
2. He played college ball in San Diego, CA and had to stop because he tore his hip flexer. He now plays at the church with the old guys!
3. When he finds interest in something, he grows a new deep found passion for it and has to know everything about it.
4. He is considered a professional driver and has 4 years experience at a racetrack driving exotic cars (Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche) for a racing company.
5. Ben N Jerry’s Cherry Garcia ice cream is his favorite and he can eat a whole pint in one sitting.
6. Cody constantly has to be doing something or moving. He can’t sit still for too long unless we’re watching a movie.
7. The other day he called me “hot skit” and meant to say, “hot stuff.” We probably laughed for about a good five minutes in the car.
8. He loves going to the gas station and buying random new drinks to try. He’ll usually come out with 3-4 new ones.
9. He owns over 150 pairs of shoes and is still collecting.
10. Three weeks after Cody and I met, he sprained his ankle (bad!) and then a month later he fractured his hand. In total, he’s broke 7 bones and has had a screw in each hand.